Aam Panna popsicles are a delicious and refreshing summer treat that combines the tangy, sweet, and spicy flavours of NT Smoked Aam Panna with the goodness of kacchi kairi (raw mango) and mint. Here's how you can make them:
- 2 tbsp finely chopped kacchi kairi (raw mango)
- Few fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup NT Smoked Aam Panna concentrate
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp kala namak (black salt)
- 1 tsp lal mirch (red chilli) powder
- 4 glasses of water
Here's how we make it-
- Mix jeera powder, kala namak, and lal mirch powder in a bowl to prepare the masala.
- In a jar, crush together the finely chopped kacchi kairi and fresh mint leaves.
- Add NT Smoked Aam Panna concentrate and water to the jar. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Once frozen, unmold the popsicles from the molds.
- Sprinkle the prepared masala mixture on top of the popsicles.
- Serve and enjoy the tangy, sweet, and spicy flavours of Aam Panna in popsicle form!
You can adjust the amount of masala and spices according to your taste preferences. Feel free to experiment with different variations of spices to suit your taste buds. Enjoy these delightful Aam Panna popsicles as a refreshing summer treat!
Click here to grab your bottle of Native Tongue's Smoked Aam Panna.