Chatpata Boiled Chana Salad using Smoked Aam Panna
You will need:
- 1 cup boiled chana (with salt)
- A few sprigs of fresh coriander
- 1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
- Assorted veggies such as cucumber, spring onion greens, bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Native Tongue Smoked Aam Panna
How to make:
- Toss everything together in a bowl,
- Drizzle Smoked Aam Panna as a dressing and enjoy by itself or as a topping over a khakra.
As simple as that! So, have you bought your bottle of Native Tongue's Smoked Aam Panna yet?