It’s a wonderful thing to have friends who are equally excited to try out recipes using Native Tongue products. Our Garlic Confit has inspired many of you in the kitchen, and what better way is there than to share these ideas with you all. Here’s a super quick, no-fuss recipe of Garlic & Honey Baked Wedges for your next house party, shared by Afshaa Rajqotwala. Give it a try?
Let us know in the comments what all you have been cooking with your fav Native Tongue products. We’d be more than happy to feature your recipe next.
For the marinate, you will need:
- 1 tsp Native Tongue Pink Garlic Confit
- 1 tsp Honey
- 5-6 tbsp Olive oil or regular vegetable oil
- A pinch of Paprika or red chilli powder
- Salt + pepper - to taste
- Fresh thyme or mixed herbs
- 2 medium size Potatoes
How to make:
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients of the marinate.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges with skin on.
- Toss the potatoes into this marinate and mix well.
- Bake at 150°C in a pre-heated oven for about 8-10 mins - or till the potatoes are cooked through.
- Sprinkle some salt on top!
- Serve with a side of dips!
Food Curator / Entrepreneur and a Le Cordon Bleu trained chef running a Hospitality Management company in Mumbai. She has conceptualised and consulted on restaurant, patisserie and cloud kitchen concepts.
She also works closely with media companies, researching and curating recipes, ideas and managing the kitchen operations for food shows. She is also an avid writer and food critic and runs her own food blog, called “The Food Hatter.” Click here to visit her Instagram page.