Oh what a joy it is to know that Native Tongue's Customers are not only connoisseurs of good food but also recipe creators themselves! Kiah Wadhwani has come up with this simple yet super-delicious Green Chutney Hummus using Native Tongue's Pink Garlic Confit.
To make the Green Chutney Hummus with Pink Garlic Confit, you will need:
- 1 cup chickpeas , soaked , boiled and strained
- A fat pinch of Roasted jeera powder
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds ( soaked in water for 30 mins )
- 4 tbsp olive oil. Preferably EV .
- Salt to taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp of Green Chutney
- Few basil leaves ( optional , but they enhance the taste a lot )
- Water of chickpea to blend .
- 1 tbsp of Pink Garlic Confit
- A cube of ice
Some olive oil to drizzle , some paprika powder and some more pink garlic Confit to serve this bowl of goodness !!
Here's how I make it:
In a blender, blend all of the above ingredients until the hummus is super smooth and silky. here are a couple of tips:
- add water slowly. Not all at once. It makes the hummus smoother in less time.
- if possible, remove the skin of boiled chickpeas. That gives the most silky hummus ever!
Serve it with Carrot sticks / bread sticks / small garlic toasties.
Check out more of Kiah's easy-delish recipes on her Instagram page Cook With Kiah
Have a recipe that you're excited about? Don't wait. Share your recipes using Native Tongue flavours and we'll feature them. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org