Jaljeera, but better!
When you think of Jaljeera, you think of spicy, tangy, and fragrant flavours that awaken the taste buds. It's like the eccentric friend at a party who gets things started. But with the addition of Native Tongue's Smoked Aam Panna concentrate, you can take your Jaljeera game up a notch.
Here's the recipe for this refreshing drink using Native Tongue's Smoked Aam Panna:
- Few coriander leaves
- Few mint leaves
- 2 green chilies
- ½ inch ginger
- Savoury boondi
- ½ tbsp jeera (cumin) powder
- 1 tsp amchur (raw mango) powder
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Native Tongue Smoked Aam Panna concentrate
- Ice cubes
Here's how we make it-
- Blend coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger, and chilies to make a fine green paste.
- In a terracotta pot (which adds a beautiful aroma), put 2 tbsp of the green paste, jeera powder, amchur, rock salt, black pepper, and mix well.
- Add some Native Tongue Smoked Aam Panna concentrate to the mixture. Add 3 glasses of water and ice cubes, and churn nicely.
- Finally, add some fresh torn mint leaves and savoury boondi, and give it a final mix.
- Serve and enjoy this amazing cooler.
Indulge in the flavours of this refreshing Aam Panna Jaljeera with the smoky aroma of Native Tongue's Smoked Aam Panna, and let your taste buds dance to the tangy, spicy, and fragrant notes of this classic summer drink. Cheers to a refreshing and delicious experience!
Click here to grab your bottle of Native Tongue's Smoked Aam Panna!