Looking to spritz up your regular chips and salsa with a delicious smokey twist? Native Tongue Smoked Aam Panna Cordial that also doubles up as a condiment, helps you one-up your dip game, so you can enjoy an easy snack without added effort.
Here's what you need:
- 3-4 tomatoes, deseeded & cut into big chunks
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Native Tongue Smoked Aam Panna Cordial
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 sprig of coriander leaves & stem, finely chopped
- salt for seasoning
Here how we made it:
- In a food processor, mix together the tomato chunks with the smoked aam panna cordial in short intervals. Make sure the consistency is slightly chunky.
- Take it out in a bowl, season with salt and add in chopped onions, green chili and coriander.
- Serve this smoky salsa with nachos, khakra, crackers or chips.
Please tag us if you make some :)
Click here to order your bottle of Native Tongue's Smoked Aam Panna.