This year, let Native Tongue's bespoke Diwali gift boxes do the talking.
Usher in the festive spirit as we've put together a fine selection of flavours, consciously handcrafted for your colleagues, friends and loved ones. Native Tongue Diwali custom boxes take inspiration from Mother Earth, and celebrate the very essence of our sustenance —mitti. They can be 100% upcycled as festive décor to brighten up your home, and bring some cheer this season. Expect a DIY Rangoli kit with stencil and colours.
All of our signature recipes are made with bespoke produce from various regions of India (like the Lakadong Turmeric From Meghalaya, or Byadagi Chilli from Karnataka, or the Kathiawadi peanuts from Gujarat) and that important ingredient called Time. This box includes an exclusive assorted collection of nut butters:
1. Thandai nut butter with Roasted Cashews, Pistachios, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds and spices - 130 Gms
2. Cashew Coconut butter with Saffron and Cardamom - 130 Gms
3. Marzipan Cashew nut butter with Rose Petals - 130 Gms
4. Gurbandi Almond Butter - 130 Gms
5. Golden Almond Butter with Lakadong Turmeric - 130 Gms
6. Peanut butter with Byadagi Chilli. The box also contains recipe cards for each of the flavours- 200 Gms
Note: The count of items will vary depending on the gift budget.
**Box originates from India**