Guava Raita & Lettuce Rolls-Ups using Honey Mustard
You will need:
- 1 tsp Native Tongue Honey Mustard
- 1 ripe pink guava, chopped
- 1/2 bowl natural curd, whisked
- Salt to taste
- Basil leaves, roughly torn
- Lettuce leaves & a toothpick for roll-ups
How to make:
- Dice the guava in small chunks.
- Now whisk the yoghurt with a pinch of salt and Native Tongue Honey Mustard.
- Mix everything together to make a raita.
- For lettuce rolls-ups, add a dollop of raita on a lettuce leaf. Roll the leaf and secure with a toothpick.
Get your Jar of Native Tongue's Honey Mustard, now!